Welcome to CockapooHQ, the best resource for Cockapoo owners who want to learn everything there is to know about this amazing crossbreed.
This page will help you get the most out of the site. Firstly, my name is Mike and I run the website here with Luna the Cockapoo.
If you want to read more about us, you can do that here.
#1 Make Sure You Get My Free Ebook
Contents and Quick Navigation
I have put together a mini-ebook which talks about owning a Cockapoo from 8 weeks to 2 years of age. It’s basically a quick overview of what you can expect. I will talk about the tough times, and the good times and I will be as realistic as possible. I think some people think that owning a Cockapoo puppy or all sweetness and light, when in truth it can be very hard at times.
Grab a copy of the book, and if you have any questions please get in touch and I will try and help all I can.
#2 Check Out These Essential Cockapoo Items
- 10 must-have items before you take your Cockapoo home
- Best harness for Cockapoos
- Best chew toys for Cockapoos
- Cockapoo training books
- Cockapoo shampoo
- Grooming tools for your Cockapoo
#3 Read These Posts First
These are the most-read posts on the site. Chances are you need help with some of these things as well.
- Help to choose a cockapoo breeder
- Cockapoo rescue
- What is an F1 Cockapoo?
- When will my Cockapoo stop growing?
- When will my Cockapoo calm down?
- Can Cockapoos be left alone?
- Cockapoo vs Cavapoo
- How far can a Cockapoo walk?
- Help! My Cockapoo won’t stop jumping and biting
#4 Join Our Facebook Group
By joining our Cockapoo facebook group you will get access to all the latest content that gets published on Cockapoo HQ.
You can also ask us any questions that you need help with regarding your Cockapoo and other members can help to answer.