If you have a Cockapoo who loves a bit of rumble and tumble while playing you may find that it costs you a lot of money in the long run. In fact, you will be amazed to see that pet owners pay out an astonishing £4 billion each year in cleaning up after their pets.
Getting your pooch a toy to play with can be a good way of stopping him from ruining furniture, shoes and anything else that is within his reach. Yet, isn’t there a good chance that cockapoo destroying toys as well? Lets look at some toys for Cockapoos that are available.
KONG Wild Knots Bear
- Durable on the inside
- Contains a squeeker
- 3 colours
Read our review
Well, we can’t guarantee that he won’t destroy these toys eventually, but they are sturdy enough to stand up to more punishment than most dog toys. Of course, you might also want to find out why he destroys his toys in the first place.
Contents and Quick Navigation
- 1 Cockapoo Toys
- 1.1 Aizara Dog Bone Chew Toy Guaranteed Tough Solid Chew Pet Toy, Large (Orange)
- 1.2 KONG Wild Knots Bear Dog Toy, Medium/Large Colours Vary
- 1.3 Idepet Dog Toy Ball
- 1.4 Snug Rubber Dog Balls
- 1.5 Dog Toy: Seriously Strong ROPE TREAD Tugger
- 1.6 Dog Toy: Seriously Strong Treat Ball (An extra strong treat dispenser)
- 1.7 PetSafe Busy Buddy Waggle – Medium/Large
- 1.8 Youson Girl Dog Puppy Toys
- 1.9 Gor Pets Vinyl Super Soccer Squeaky Ball Toy for Dogs
- 1.10 LANCO Natural rubber catch and fetch pet toy OVO the Ball Large (set of 4), ideal for small/medium dogs
- 1.11 Gund 23cm Nayla Cockapoo Soft Toys
- 1.12 Antos Antler Natural Dog Chew (Size: Medium)
- 1.13 Pet Qwerks Animal Sounds Babble Ball
- 1.14 Ardisle XXXL Pet Tennis Ball Dog Toy Puppy Training Exercise Giant Jumbo 24cm Novelty
- 1.15 Kosma Set of 12 Tennis Balls Pet Balls | Dog Toy Ball | Toy for Pet Training
- 1.16 Trixie Dog Activity Memory Trainer Strategy Game, 24 x 20 cm Diameter
- 1.17 Chuckit Fetch Medley Asst Ball 3 Piece Dog
- 1.18 Rope & Ball Dog Toys for Aggressive Chewers
- 1.19 6 x fresh roast knuckle bones dog treats
- 1.20 Snuffle Mat
- 2 Summary
Aizara Dog Bone Chew Toy Guaranteed Tough Solid Chew Pet Toy, Large (Orange)
This extremely durable Aizara Dog Bone Chew Toy is aimed at giving him hours of fun by chewing it to his heart’s content. It won’t hurt his teeth but it will give him a lot of fun for a long time.
Because it is flexible and floats, it is also terrific for playing catch in the park or out on the beach. You can clean this tough, chewable toy in the dishwasher after use.
KONG Wild Knots Bear Dog Toy, Medium/Large Colours Vary
- Internal knotted rope skeleton satisfies dogs’ natural instincts
- Minimal stuffing for less mess
- Soft yet durable
It may look and feel soft, but this cuddly KONG Wild Knots Bear Dog Toy is capable of standing up to a lot of rough treatment. This toy has a knotted rope skeleton that makes it very durable and, hopefully, long lasting.
A toy like this is ideal if you enjoy rough and tumble play sessions with your Cockapoo. It comes with a squeaker inside it and you get to choose from brown, grey or beige colours.
Idepet Dog Toy Ball
- NONTOXIC MATERIAL : the product is made by extra-tough rubber, good elasticity, bite-resistant and nontoxic,non-abrasive,safe for your sweet dog grinding and cleaning their teeth.
- MORE ENTERTAINMENT: Perfect for fetch and interaction with your dog.You can add food or treats into the grooves and this can keep them busy for hours.
- STRONG TOOTH: Soft and unique surface relief, can effectively help clean their teeth and keep their gums healthy.
There are some great reasons for getting a bite-resistant chew ball like this great Idepet Dog Toy Ball. For a start, your Cockapoo will thoroughly enjoy playing it, while it is also said to be good at stopping him from being bored when alone.
This toy is also great at keeping his teeth strong, clean and healthy too. Importantly, it is made of non-toxic silicone rubber material and can lead to many hours of tremendous fun for both of you.
Snug Rubber Dog Balls
- WARNING - Not recommended for large breed dogs. All tennis sized balls are a choking risk for large breed dogs.
- 3-in-1 - Get 3 different multi-vibrant colored balls with each individual pack
- All natural, heavy duty rubber is thick, tough and durable. No ball is indestructible but if your dog breaks ours we'll send you a one time replacement or give you a refund!
Even the roughest and toughest dog around will struggle to destroy these tennis ball sized toys. You get 3 of them in a pack and they are classed as being virtually indestructible. The fact that they float means that playing within the pool or in the river is a decent option for a bit of fun.
They come in a variety of eye-catching colours and are very bouncy, meaning that you can have lots of fun playing together with them. They are BPA free and are also easy to clean after use. In terms of size, each one is 6.5cm in diameter.
Dog Toy: Seriously Strong ROPE TREAD Tugger
- A seriously strong tugger with RUBBER TYRE TREAD
- Size: Tugger rope is approx 20cm long.
- The solid rubber tyre attached is approx 14cm x 4cm.
There are few better toys for a boisterous and energetic dog than a tough rope thread tugger like this one. It is some 20cm long and is attached a rubber tyre of about 14cm x 14cm.
This is a robust orange and black toy but it isn’t indestructible. The truth is that you won’t find a dog toy that is guaranteed as being indestructible but your Cockapoo should get endless hours of fun out of this Seriously Strong tugger toy before it breaks.
Dog Toy: Seriously Strong Treat Ball (An extra strong treat dispenser)
- Strong toy to help keep your pet active and entertained
- Made of super strong rubber construction
- Helps prevent gum disease and plaque build up
If your pooch loves his treats then this tough Seriously Strong Treat Ball is going to keep him amused for a very long time. It is an orange coloured treat dispenser that is covered in rubber spikes to encourage him to keep on chewing away.
The treats are slowly released from the ball as he plays. While it isn’t indestructible, this is a very tough toy for him to sink his teeth into. It is also dishwasher safe, so it is easy to keep it hygienically clean at all times.
PetSafe Busy Buddy Waggle – Medium/Large
- ADJUSTABLE: The patented Treat Meter prongs let you adjust this dog toy to the challenge level that’s right for your dog
- PROMOTES HEALTH BENEFITS: With the Waggle dog toy you can distribute your dog’s treats throughout the day which prevents obesity and excessive eating
- LONGER PLAYTIME: As your dog wags and shakes the toy, it randomly gives out treats which offers your pup play for hours and hours of fun
Any Cockapoo that likes to play rough can let off steam with this brilliant PetSafe Busy Buddy Waggle. It made out of natural rubber and the idea is that you fill it with treats that are randomly dispensed while he plays.
The clever design of this toy means that it waggles as he plays away with it. This is the option for medium and large dogs but this product also comes in other sizes for other type of dogs. If he is a strong, determined chewer then this is right for him.
Youson Girl Dog Puppy Toys
Your Cockapoo can work off his excess energy by playing with this soft, plush dog’s toy. It is especially valuable for anyone who wants to spend more time playing with his pooch at home.
There are 3 cool colours to choose from. The fact that it makes a squeaking noise means that it is going to keep your dog happy with its sound as well as the feel of it in his mouth. He will probably end up utterly destroying but it should keep him amused for a while until he does so.
Gor Pets Vinyl Super Soccer Squeaky Ball Toy for Dogs
- This dog ball dog is designed for an easy grip and no need for the dog to puncture
- Durable dog toy made from high quality vinyl
- Also carries an added squeak for more fun!
If none of the toys that you buy for your pet ever seem to last then it may be time to turn to this Gor Pets Vinyl Super Soccer Squeaky Ball Toy for Dogs. It has been designed so that he can grip it easily without puncturing it.
It weighs 240g and measures in at 19.5cm. The ball makes a squeaky noise in order for your furry buddy to get even more fun out of it. Once he sinks his teeth into this you then he will hopefully carry on playing with it for a very long time.
LANCO Natural rubber catch and fetch pet toy OVO the Ball Large (set of 4), ideal for small/medium dogs
- Handmade in the eu using only natural ingredients. ideal for teething puppies and small to medium dogs.
- Proven to be the best for pets oral hygiene
- Handmade with 100% natural rubber, hand painted with permanent food grade dyes
Do you sometimes worry that you don’t spend enough time playing with your pooch, or that you sometimes leave him alone for too long? If you would like him to have more fun in his life then this rubber catch and fetch pet toy is ideal.
It is handmade in the EU using completely natural ingredients and can be used by small to medium dogs, as well as by puppies going through teething. It is soft, durable and weatherproof. This cool toy even makes a cute little squeak so you know that your four legged buddy is having a whale of a time.
Gund 23cm Nayla Cockapoo Soft Toys
Cute and quirky, this Cockapoo plush toy is sure to be a wonderful addition to many families, although it is for the humans in your home rather than for your dog to play with. It is extremely soft to the touch and lovely to look at.
This Gund soft toy is suitable for babies from 12 months onwards. It is 23cm in height and if you have a real Cockapoo that looks like this fellow then you will surely be tempted to take him home with you. This is a great choice for cockapoo soft toys and it really is a great cockapoo cuddly toys for dogs, children and adults.
Antos Antler Natural Dog Chew (Size: Medium)
Natural dog chews like these are fantastic gifts for a dog for a number of reasons. For a start, they contain plenty of minerals and calcium to keep him healthy and active.
They will also assist in keeping your Cockapoo’s teeth clean and healthy, while fulfilling his natural instinct to chew. The Antos Antler Natural Dog Chews are 100% natural and are completely safe as well as long lasting enough to give a huge amount of pleasure.
Pet Qwerks Animal Sounds Babble Ball
- Interactive toy make over 20 animal sounds
- Durable construction with replaceable batteries
- Mention activated and turns off automatically/sleep mode
The clever Babble Ball is described as a virtual zoo that your Cockapoo can interact with. It produces more than 20 different wildlife sounds, including animals such as frogs, lions, birds pig and other dogs.
It is sturdily put together and should help to keep your pooch happy as well as giving him a cool way of getting some regular exercise. The ball is motion activated and then automatically turns itself off when he stops playing with it.
Ardisle XXXL Pet Tennis Ball Dog Toy Puppy Training Exercise Giant Jumbo 24cm Novelty
- 100% Brand New.
- Material: Rubber, Synthetic Fiber
- Color: Yellow
With the help of this fun toy your dog should never get bored again. It is like a giant tennis ball for pets with the interior of a basketball. This toy promises hours of entertainment for a curious Cockapoo who enjoys playing.
The diameter is 24cm, which works out as 9.4 inches. If you order it online then it comes deflated and you need to pump it up before use.
Kosma Set of 12 Tennis Balls Pet Balls | Dog Toy Ball | Toy for Pet Training
- Set of 12 dog tennis balls, enough qualified toys for daily use and standard size suits for all dog ball launchers
- Ultra thick natural rubber guarantees durability and long-time chewing and springing
- Non-toxic and non-abrasive felt is safe for your doggie and can’t wear down your Puppy’s teeth
This set of 12 brightly coloured tennis balls is almost certain to catch your pet’s eye as soon as you bring them home. They work perfectly with all dog ball launchers that use standard sized balls or you can just throw them in the old-fashioned way.
The extra thick and natural rubber material means that he can happily chew away on these toys for a long time without doing them any damage. They won’t damage his teeth, cause stains in your home or harm him in any way.
Trixie Dog Activity Memory Trainer Strategy Game, 24 x 20 cm Diameter
- Pressing the remote control the dog gets the treats
- Increasing levels to increasing distance between release button and food dispenser
- Rotating reservoir inside the food dispense
For a fun and tasty memory game this Trixie Dog Activity Memory Trainer is well worth taking a look at. Your clever pooch gets rewarded for pressing the remote control by some treats falling out for him.
The game gets trickier as he progresses, though, as the distance between the control and dispenser increases. It is a sturdy and durable item that is operated with 3 AAA micro batteries and 4 c baby batteries and comes with a handy instruction booklet.
Chuckit Fetch Medley Asst Ball 3 Piece Dog
- VARIETY PLAY: Add variation to fetch! Enjoy the twilight play with the glow in the dark Max Glow Ball; the high bounce of the reclaimed rubber Rebounce Ball or listen to The Whistler Ball go as you throw it!
- NATURAL & DURABLE: Featuring an extra-thick natural rubber core; these tough dog toys are durable for long-term play
- LAUNCH THEM: Compatible with Chuckit! ball launchers
These balls bounce high and give your pooch a tremendous workout. They are made from natural rubber and come from the Chuckit range of dog toys.
It is important to only ever use tough and resistant balls for playing with your dog, as anything else is likely to get destroyed far too quickly. As well as being tough, these ones also have the added advantage of being easy to clean too.
Rope & Ball Dog Toys for Aggressive Chewers
- Dogs love to play and chew,these chew ropes will have your dog go crazy in excitement!
- The rope isn't loose and prevent this toy from fraying and causing a mess around the house.
- This toy is great for bonding, and wether you play tug of war, fetch or pulling it is sure to make the Quality Time with your Favourite Friend even more Rewarding!
If you have a Cockapoo at home who gets very excited at the mere thought of chewing stuff them this rope and ball set will give him a huge amount of fun. It is made of good quality materials, meaning that it won’t fall apart on him or make a mess everywhere that he takes it.
Of course, if you want to get in on the fun then you could use it for a tug of war game with him or else to play fetch. It is eco-friendly because the materials used are natural vinyl rubber and recycled cotton.
6 x fresh roast knuckle bones dog treats
These big knuckle bones will keep any dog occupied for a long time as he chews his way through them. Since you get 6 of them in a pack he will have plenty on his plate working his work through them one by one.
It is a very good value pack that is especially recommended for dogs that don’t get to chew a lot or that can get bored sitting around alone in the house for spells.
There are many different words used to describe it, but snuffling, hunting, foraging and nose work are all the way your dog finds tasty food to eat using their nose. Snuffle mats are designed to give your dog the experience of looking through grass while hunting for grub.
They consist of a lot of strands and strips of fabric with a robust backing and are ideal for hiding treats and kibble in them.
Why Does Your Dog Need a Snuffle Mat?
Dogs were built to hunt for food. It’s part of their natural instincts. A bowl, although they will appreciate it, makes it way too easy for them to get their food.
A snuffle mat, on the other hand, makes them work for their food. As well as keeping your dog alert, all that hard work trying to find the bits of kibble and treats you have hidden in the snuffle mat will tire them out.
This has an incredibly lairy and loud yellow, purple and blue design made from high-quality, washable fabric that’s safe for pets. The wear-resistant material can even help keep your dog’s teeth clean and reduce periodontal disease.
Sadly, there is no such thing as an indestructible dog toy for your Cockapoo as cockapoo destroying toys is what they do best. Even the best-made products can quickly end up in tatters once a strong and determined pooch sets his mind to the task.
However, if you choose any of these toys then hopefully he will get lots of fun out of it before it eventually needs to be thrown away.
If none of the above is right for you then check out these articles: